Saturday, October 04, 2008

That's me, the middle twister.
sounds pretty cool.
I cant tell the diff between stomachaches and cramps :(
Anyway, I wasted the whole of today with math.
That's it, im through with it.
Done.
Finito.
Not going to touch it ever again until the day before the o level math papers.
16days.
PLEASE, WHY CAN'T THE DAYS PAST FASTER.
One bad thing about the o levels period is that you have to study extremely hard.
Another bad thing, is that you grow
fat.
I know, people tend to shed some weight during stressful periods.
But what's happening to me is that all i do each day, would be to 1)study 2)eat 3)sleep.
Notice, that there isn't "exercise" in it.
In other words, I'm accumulating fats in my body.
What's more, they put Graduation Dinner on the day after our last paper.
That means that we haven't any time to, erm, slim down our bodies a little.
I'll look the chubbiest on that night, I swear.
And I'm going to keep the photos i take on that day for the rest of my life.
:(
Oh, and I looked through my old posts in this blog.
My heavens, I spoke so much like a typical
ahlian.
Ok, maybe not to
that extreme, but really, I swear that the change is significant.
lucky i did.
(:
And damn, I really have to get this out of me.
I'll say sorry first, 'cause I don't mean to offend anyone!
I think lesbians are, not normal.Mmhm.
ok anyway I'll go have my fruit juice.
Have fun with life, earthlings, and good luck to those having their eoys!
ILYBL.